- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The material contained in or made available through this Web site should not be relied on as legal advice and is not intended as an offer to represent you, nor does it create an attorney/client relationship. The content of any e-mail sent to Tobin & Dunshee, LLP via this site will not create an attorney/client relationship and will not be treated as confidential information. This site has been prepared for informational purposes only, and the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of any material contained in this site is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of any information from this site or materials linked to this site is at your own risk.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America and the laws of New York State.